Advertisement

Main Ad

Jaishri Lall- Plus Size Model

Jaishri Lall- Plus Size Model

 

 Jaishri Lall is a well-known Indian & Malaysian plus-size model. Jaishri Lall was born in Malaysia. She is one of the most famous and trending plus size Indian-Malaysian influencers on Instagram. As of 2020, Jaishri Lall is well known as a Jaishri Lall Singh on Instagram with more than 9k followers.

 

Details

 

Name

Jaishri Lall

Profession

Plus Size Influencer/ Model

Education Qualification

MBA (Masters in Business Administration)

Birth Date

16th Feb. 1990

Birth Place

   Penang Island Malaysia

 

About Jaishri Lall -

My real name is Jeishwari Balbir Singh and I am also known as Jaishri Lall a Malaysian Actress and a plus-size model, I am 31 years old and I have been in the entertainment industry for almost 10 years.

I acted in a Malaysian Tamil movie as a main heroin role as well as I have done several commercials and modelling. I have passion in acting and want to travel the world as well as join Tamil movies and Bollywood.

I am a Plus Size Influencer I want to Promote Woman empowerment. My idol is Oprah Winfrey her Words are my motto in Life " Turn Your Wounds into Wisdom".

I address myself as a Malaysian Wonder Woman as Being a Woman Who multitask Between working full time as an officer in a corporate Company, Part-time as an Actress and Model as well as Study My MBA classes and being a Mother to two Kids I believe I can be a role model to all the woman out there to be strong, independent as well as an inspiration to the future generation.

 

    Body type-

Jaishri Lall

 

Height- 5.6 (170 cm)

Hair colour- Dark Brown

Eye colour- Black

Body Measurements (approx.) -

      Bust: 48

      Waist: 43

      ●      Hips: 50

Type of Modeling-

Fashion modeling, Commercial, Abstract, Bikini, lingerie, Runway modeling, promotional modeling, Print modeling, Fitness modeling.

 

I was slim back then and now I’m Plus size " no matter what size you are you are beautiful" flaunt your curves. She appears to be curvy. Her stunning body figure measurements are 48-43-50 and she wears number 7 or size 40 in the shoe size. Jaishri Lall has black coloured eyes and the colour of her hair is Dark Brown.

About Jaishri Career-

I'm a Full-time Officer in a Corporate Company, I love Acting, Modeling as well as Dancing it is my talent and passion. I wish to Travel the world as well as act in Kollywood movies and Bollywood it is my dream which I believe with constant hard work I will achieve it.

Hobbies- Dancing, Acting and Modeling

Business Email-id - Jeishwaribalbirsingh@yahoo.com

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/jaishri_lall_singh/

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jaishrilall/

YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gk2WWgh-rMJfU2_NHLHpg

Jaishri Lall

 

Achievement-

Jaishri says that “Currently MBA Student, a Plus Size Influencer, An actress as well as a model”

Zodiac: Aquarius

Jaishri’s Favourite-

Favourite Food: Berries

Favourite Colour: Red, Royal Blue, Hot Pink

Favourite Singer: Beyonce, Shakira

Favourite dancer: Nora Fatehi

 

Post a Comment

6 Comments