Advertisement

Main Ad

Sharon Dsouza - Indian Plus size Model

Sharon-Dsouza-indian-plus-size-model

Sharon Dsouza is a well-known Indian plus size model. Sharon Dsouza was born in India. She is one of the most famous and trending plus size Indian influencers on Instagram. As of 2020, Sharon is well known as a Curvy Aries on Instagram with more than 10k followers.


Details


Name
Sharon Dsouza
Profession
Plus Size Influencer/ Model
Education Qualification
Graduation
Birth Date
2nd April 1985
Birth Place
  Mumbai

About Sharon Dsouza-

I’m from Mumbai. I have Travelled around the World and lived in Dubai for almost a decade and now I’m back in Mumbai for good. I used to work in corporate until I decided to become a plus size influencer/model. I saw a growing industry for plus size in India and decided why not do what makes me happy then just a desk job that I did most of my life. I love traveling, driving and most of all, smiling. It’s my dream to travel the globe at least once in this lifetime. 

Body type-

hot curvy indian

Height- 5.6 
Hair colour- Dark Brown
Eye colour- Black

Body Measurements (approx.) -

      Bust: 44
      Waist: 38
      Hips: 44

Type of Modeling-

Fashion modeling, Commercial, Abstract, Bikini, lingerie, boudoir, Runway modeling, promotional modeling, Print modeling, Fitness modeling.



Born on the 2nd of April 1985, She is quite tall and her height measures 5 feet 6 inches while her weight is plus in nature. She appears to be curvy. Her stunning body figure measurements are 44-38-44 and she wears number 11 or size 41 in the shoe size. Curvy Aries has black coloured eyes and the colour of her hair is Dark Brown.

plus size india women

About Sharon Career-

Past Experience- Corporate & Retail Sales experience
Current- Plus Size Influencer / Model
Hobbies- Traveling, Driving 


Business Email-id - curvyaries2020@gmail.com

Achievement-

Sharon says that “I’m 35 it was a bumpy ride but I still made it till here and that’s what matters”

Zodiac- Aries

indian curvy girl


Sharon’s Favourite-

Favourite food- Chinese continental and Indian 

Favourite colours- Black, white, red & blue


sharon-dsouza-instagram


Post a Comment

0 Comments